Official Rules for Catch Me In Pink™ and Grand Prize Sweepstakes: DUFFY MARKETING SERVICES, INC.’S “CATCHMEINPINK™” SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR SEPTEMBER 25, 2021 – OCTOBER 31, 2021. Participation in the “Duffy Marketing Services, Inc.’s CatchMeInPink™ Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Official Rules. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time September 25, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on October 31, 2021. The Duffy Marketing Services, Inc’s “CatchMeInPink™” Sweepstakes is sponsored by Duffy Marketing Services, Inc., located at 22418 N 63rd Drive, Glendale AZ 85310 (“Sponsor”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Except where prohibited by law, the Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (except New York, Rhode Island and Florida) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry as of September 25, 2021 and have a valid email address. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No written notices have been distributed and the only official notice of the Sweepstakes is on this website and Facebook page of sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time September 25, 2021 you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the required steps outlined on duffymarketing.com and in the advertising materials provided by participating sponsors.
- Two people will be in a picture submitted to include, but not limited to, one sponsor representative wearing official CatchMeInPink™ apparel. The image must show each person’s face as clearly as possible with the CatchMeInPink™ logo as visible as possible. Wearing a mask and sunglasses is allowed if necessary for health reasons. No more than two people may be in a picture to receive any entries. More than two people will disqualify all entrants. Sponsor representative who will be wearing official CatchMeInPink™ apparel will receive one Grand Prize entry for each picture submitted correctly. One Grand Prize entry is also given to the non-sponsor representative shown in the same picture with a sponsor representative wearing official CatchMeInPink™ apparel. Only one photo entry is allowed for the Grand Prize for non-sponsor representatives. Non-sponsor representatives will also receive one entry into the remaining weekly prizes. Entry will remain eligible to be drawn for each weekly prize until all prizes have been given. The picture must be uploaded to the sponsor company landing page and ultimately onto Facebook.com page, set to “PUBLIC” accompanied with #CatchMeInPink and each person tagged or identified and posted no later than 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on October 31, 2021. If you do not have the ability to upload a picture, you may authorize a sponsor representative to submit it on your behalf.
- Sponsor representative and non-sponsor may also receive one entry each in the Sweepstakes by offering a donation of any kind to the charitable recipient via the sponsor website. Only one donation entry per person is allowed.
- Sponsor representative and non-sponsor may also receive one entry each by submitting an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper with the words #CatchMeInPink handwritten with your name, address, age, phone number and email address accompanied by a photograph of you wearing a pink shirt in a #10 envelope. Entry must be received by Sponsor at the address above before 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on October 31, 2021. Duffy Marketing Services, Inc. cannot be held responsible for entries not received. Total amount of entries any one non-sponsor may receive into the Sweepstakes is 3 – (1) picture, (1) donation, (1) paper entry
- PRIZE AND ESTIMATED VALUE OF PRIZE: One (1) Grand prize will be awarded to the winner. The approximate value of the prize is $6,500.00. The prize consists of: 2 coach airfare tickets from winner’s home town to offered and selected Carribean island resort. Once winner has been selected, Sponsor will work with the winner to select exact location and time of the trip. 7-night stay at a resort selected by Sponsor, $500 VISA Gift Card, Vera Bradley Luggage. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash alternatives for the prize are allowed. Any and all federal, state and local taxes on prizes are incidental expenses, including but not limited to transportation, gratuities, meals and long distance phone charges, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize expires sixteen (16) months from the date the winner is notified unless circumstances require longer that parties all agree to. The odds of winning in this Sweepstakes depends on the number of eligible entries received. There is no limit to the number of people who will be allowed to enter the Sweepstakes. Four (4) weekly prizes will be awarded to four (4) winners. The approximate value of the weekly prizes will vary upon the sponsor selection but not to exceed $2,500.
- THE WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected after the deadline period for entry in a random drawing among all eligible Sweepstakes Grand Prize entrants as detailed above and will be contacted approximately ten (10) business days following the drawing. The decision made by Sponsor with respect to the winner and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor. The winner will be required to complete, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity within ten (10) days of issuance of prize notification or an alternate winner may be selected. In addition, the winner’s travel companion will also be required to complete, notarize and return a release of liability within the same ten (10) day deadline. If the winner cannot be reached by phone, Facebook and/or email at the email submitted, after a reasonable effort has been exerted during the ten (10) day business days from the Sweepstakes’ administrators first attempt, or if the winner is found to be ineligible, or if the winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must be able to travel during the times set forth herein and certain black-out dates apply including but not limited to December 15, 2021 – March 15, 2022. By acceptance of the prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photography, likeness, biography, voice and or/video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online and/or Facebook announcement, without additional compensation or limitation, except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification.
Four (4) winners will be selected to receive a prize each week. Winner is a random selection of all qualified entrants for the sponsor at the time of selection, which will be on each Wednesday before the announcement. Only one weekly prize per person is allowed. Weekly winners will remain eligible for the Grand Prize.
- INELIGIBLE FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES: Void in the States of Florida, New York and Rhode Island, in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. FOR THE GRAND PRIZE ONLY; Employees of Duffy Marketing Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses and household members) and those involved in creating, advertising, development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of the Sweepstakes and their directors, officers and agents or any other persons or entities directly associated with the Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor employees and their immediate family are not eligible to receive weekly prizes. Sponsor may choose to hold their own giveaway for employees only.
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor of a change in his/her address, email address or Facebook page of such change during the applicable Sweepstakes period.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The Grand Prize winner will be announced at Duffy Marketing Services, Inc. website and Facebook page on November 17, 2021. The weekly winners will be posted on sponsor website and Facebook pages on Tuesdays – October 12, 2021; October 19, 2021; October 26, 2021; and November 2, 2021.
- DISCLAIMERS: All participants and/or entrants release Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates and their agents, employees, officers, directors and shareholders from and against all liability, claims and damages arising in connection with entrant’s participation, entry in the Sweepstakes and acceptance, receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes as well as claims based on public rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor and the person(s) or entities involved with providing an entrant internet access are not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or garbled entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, viruses, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, network failures, computer equipment failure, software errors or any combination thereof, internet failures, inability to access Sponsor’s website, Facebook page, printing errors or late, lost or incomplete entries. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest for any or no reason and at any time without further notice.
- Sponsor shall not be deemed in default of this Sweepstakes for any delay or failure to fulfill any obligation hereunder or thereunder so long as and to the extent to which any delay or failure in the fulfillment of such obligation is prevented, frustrated, hindered or delayed as a consequence of circumstances of Force Majeure. In the event of any such excused delay, the time for performance of such obligations shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay. Sponsor shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after the occurrence of any such event, (a) provide written notice to the Winner of the nature and extent of any such Force Majeure condition; and (b) use commercially reasonable efforts to remove any such causes and resume performance under this Sweepstakes as soon as reasonably practicable. Winner acknowledges that once Winner’s flights and reservations are purchased for the grand prize, Winner assumes all risks of loss thereafter for the grand prize and Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever to Winner.
Force majeure events include, but are not limited to, war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, acts of god, pandemics, epidemics, disease and acts of state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding Sponsor from performing its respective obligations herein. Force Majure events in the United States, the travel destination, and any route, destinations and stops between to be used by winner in winner’s travel to the destination shall constitute implementation of this Force Majure clause in its entirety.
- APPLICABLE LAWS: The laws of the State of Arizona apply to and govern this Sweepstakes and any claims or actions in connection herewith must be brought in Maricopa County, Arizona. All participants and/or entrants agree to waive any right to jury trial and all claims or actions shall be tried by the Court. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to change or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time for any or no reason.